DISCLAIMERS and COMMENT POLICY FOR
SOUTHWEST DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
Posted comments and images do not necessarily represent the views of Southwest District Health (SWDH). External, non-SWDH links on this site do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of SWDH. While we encourage fans and followers to share thoughts and opinions on SWDH’s social media pages, we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner.
SWDH does not agree with or endorse every comment that individuals post on our pages. Our goal is to share ideas and information with as many individuals as possible and our policy is to accept the majority of comments made to our profile. Even so, this is a Limited Public Forum. A comment may be deleted or hidden if it contains:
- Hate speech
- Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- Nudity or other inappropriate imagery in profile pictures
- Defamation to a person or people
- Name calling and/or personal attacks
- Comments whose purpose is to sell a product
- Comments that infringe on copyrights
- Comments that are off-topic or unrelated
- Spam comments, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile
- Other comments that SWDH Public Information team deems inappropriate.
All links posted as comments on posts will be reviewed and may be deleted.
Repeated violations of the comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from the applicable SWDH social media page(s).
To report suspected child abuse or neglect, you must call 1-855-552-5437. To report a restaurant that may be violating the health code please email email@example.com. To report a health concern please call 208-455-5400. Do not post confidential reporting information on this public page.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium; however, our moderation capabilities are not. We may not see every inappropriate comment right away, and we are trusting in the maturity of our community to ignore personal attacks and negative speech, or respond politely.