Am I eligible for WIC?
WOMEN, INFANTS AND CHILDREN (WIC)
WIC is a supplemental nutrition program for Women, Infants and Children up to age 5. It provides nutritious supplemental foods, breastfeeding support, as well as nutrition education and referral to health care services at no cost to eligible families.
If you are:
- Pregnant women
- Breastfeeding women for up to 12 months after delivery
- Non-nursing, postpartum women up to 6 months after delivery
- Infants from birth to one year
- Children who are 1 to 5 years old
- Live in Idaho
- Meet a certain income level. Click here to find out if you are eligible for WIC.
How do I apply for WIC?
Southwest District Health WIC Program offers appointments at multiple different locations. The main clinic in Caldwell offers walk-in appointments every Wednesday from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. Call 208-455-5300 to find out more about locations and hours.
Click here for more information about what to expect at a WIC appointment.